I'm just back for another super quick installment of Tuesday Tapas.
To the point.
Here are the things that I adore this week:
1) Caitlyn Siehl ... Her book is on my bedside table. What drew me first to her was the line, "I am not a place for cowards," and I sort of thought to myself ... yes. Yes I like her already.
Here's the link to her Tumblr account: Passing Through
2) MercyMe's new song. Ohhhh, it's good. So, so good.
3) And because I can't help myself --
I have two articles coming out on Her View From Home in the next two weeks. Getting up early is doing good things for me. Except on Friday. For some reason, I just can't make myself get up early on Friday morning.
If you're still looking for all the things:
- Mumford and Sons sing Amazing Grace and it's terrible, but I love it.
- I made The Boyfriend listen to S-Town and I think he actually maybe hates me for it.
That's all. :)
Charge at the week, kids.
. About Moi .
I love, love, love flannel sheets and I am really passionate about lists on post it notes and most of the time I'm sad that no one else is as excited as I am about Diet Mountain Dew. I also adore run-on sentences.
He saw her before he saw
anything else in the room.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.